On September 12, we hosted a webinar for startups considering entering the 202 Pet Care Innovation Prize. An archive of the session including slide deck, video, and worksheets is below.
On the call, dozens of pet care startups participated, getting info on:
- What PCIP Winners get
- What’s new for 2020
- How to apply
- How to improved your likelihood of winning.
In the discussion, we also answered lots of questions from founders like:
- Can you describe the selection process more?
- Are non-US companies eligible?
- How can app or tech companies address traction?
- Is this just for startups or also for pet businesses that are adding new products or services to their existing pet businesses?
- Is there an application fee?
- What if I don’t have a company and do business as an individual? Am I still allowed?
- How do I answer _____ on the application?
- How do I use (feature) on the application website?
The conversation and Q&A was recorded so you can listen to it here: LINK TO VIDEO
If you have an innovative pet care startup, now is the time to learn more about the Pet Care Innovation Prize. Don’t wait – applications close September 27th!
The Pet Care Innovation Prize offers no-strings-attached cash, business support, industry exposure, a peer network and more to innovative pet care startups. Applications close on September 27, 2019. Apply Now!