The Pet Care Innovation Network is for innovative and high potential founders of scalable pet care businesses that share several attributes:
- Founder operated
- Scalable (realistic market potential of over $100M)
- Already in operation in pet food/nutrition/consumables, tech, services, and other aligned areas
- Operating in North America (although some members do business internationally as well)
- Still raising capital with a growing team
- Opportunity for Network members and activities to help the startup grow
- Willing and able to participate in Network activities
Applying for the Pet Care Innovation Prize is the #1 way companies became PCIN Members.
The vast number of PCIN members come through the Pet Care Innovation Prize, but PCIN member companies can also nominate other qualifying startups for a limited number of membership slots. If you qualify for the PCIN and know a Network member, ask them about a nomination.